Hi all, this week my entry will focus on the English football that is English Premier League. As it is English football so my entry this week will be in English. On Saturday (05/02/11) there are eight matches held not including the match of the week between Chelsea vs Liverpool. Apart from that match, all eight matches was very interesting with high quality football. Here are my some views of some of the matches:
1. Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4. What a great comeback from Newcastle from 0-4 down to 4-4 up with only 33 minutes left after they got their first goal and what an equaliser from Tiote. Before despairing their 3 points missed, Arsenal got up with three goals inside 9th minutes. They start with 52 seconds, 2nd minutes and 9th minutes strike;
2. Tottenham Hotspur 2 Bolton 1. Spurs awarded two penalties inside the first six minutes. The first one was in the 2nd minutes and converted by Rafael Van der Vaart. The second one came 4 minutes later was twice taken by the same player. The first one converted well but the referee ask to retake and VDV missed it this time. All the penalties taken was going the same way. The winning goal cames from spectacular long range shot by Kranjcar at the injury time;
3. Man City 3 West Brom 0. Carlos Tevez netted a hattrick on his birthday. Two penalties and one great footwork by the Argentinian. This win is a moral boost for them to face Man United next weekend;
4. Everton 5 Blackpool 3. Louis Saha netted four goals in this match. It might be five if referee does not stop the game in the way of his second goal. Blackpool once lead at 3-2 before going down to 5-3. Jermain Beckford scores the fourth goal which is difficult to do. Inswinging crosses from left, volleyed home with his left foot.
5. Wolves 2 Man United 1. Manchester United unbeaten record finally break off. The first team to beat them is Wolves who is at the bottom of the table.
All eight matches total up of 41 goals. It can be concluded that all teams have a good strike force this week. So, hopefully it will be continue tonight between Chelsea-Liverpool and West Ham-Birmingham. Till the next entry.
p/s : This time no pic dude!